Expression of Interest for a two-year funding program
The Alliance is fundraising for an opportunity for a limited number of member NGOs to carry out advocacy work that results in a tangible and verifiable change on the ground in a two year period.
We invite you to submit an Expression of Interest, which must be received by 8 January 2023.
Only a small number of NGOs will be selected and there is strict eligibility criteria for the nature of the advocacy work to be carried out, which relates not just to NGO capacity but also to your country’s political context. Please only apply if you are able to fulfil the criteria and, if applying, please ensure that you submit your strongest Expression of Interest.
- NGO must have a clear governance structure and financial systems in place.
- NGO must have already identified a trigger at government level for the proposed advocacy. Examples could be, but are not limited to, a recent law change or notification, a dormant law, police reform etc.
- NGO must have already identified how to leverage or fast-track this opportunity to bring about a positive measurable change in road safety outcomes (such as death and injury reduction, reduced vehicle speeds, or increased helmet use).
- NGO must be able to articulate the advocacy steps needed to achieve the desired change.
How to apply
- Download and complete the Expression of Interest form. Only Expressions of Interest using this form will be accepted.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your organization’s last three years’ financial statements including your last audited financial statement if available.
- All applications must be received by end of day 8 January 2023.
Please note that this funding has not yet been secured but it is necessary to select the NGOs and proposed advocacy in advance.