Show your leaders that their citizens want action on road safety: Organize a #CommitToAct day.
To hold a#CommitToAct day:
- Choose a date between September and December 2019 and invite community members to join you.
- Invite decision makers to come and pledge their commitment.
- Hold your event outside your national government building or another significant landmark. Make sure that you get the right permissions.
- Take photos and videos with the #CommitToAct signboards outside your government building or landmark. You can use the signboard HERE.
- Share your event: Post your photos and videos on social media with the hashtag #CommitToAct and tag @roadsafetyngos. Please send them to us too at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can include them in our gallery.
- Tell us about your event using the form below. This helps us to show how many people are shouting for road safety around the world and makes our collective voice stronger.
Please email any photos related to your #CommitToAct to email@example.com